Reiker 47156 Grey Combination
Founded in the Black Forest region of Southern Germany in 1874, Rieker has been family owned for five generations. The world’s leading “anti-stress” shoe brand, Rieker designs lighter, more flexible, shock absorbing shoes that look great. Though Rieker is one of the largest shoe manufacturers in Europe, it’s still a small business at heart. Creation and development of new collections takes place at Rieker’s original factory–now the company’s headquarters–in Reiden, Switzerland
This modern leather shoe is the Rieker Woven Slingback Heel which is the perfect transition shoe this season. Wear this eccentric style sandal with your favorite dresses or comfortable skinny jeans.
- Woven leather uppers hold their shape.
- Soft leather linings wicks away moisture and keeps your feet comfortable.
- Stretchy gore on the slingback strap makes this shoe easy to slip on and off.
- A cushioned antistress footbed provides support and prevents fatigue.
- Synthetic outsole are flexible and grip the ground for slip resistance.
- Heel: 1.75″