Django & Juliette Mylie Emerald/Tan
Sizes; 37/1, 38/2, 39/2, 42/1.
Named after her newborn twin nephew and niece, Kerrie Munro launched the eponymous Django & Juliette in 2001 to critical acclaim from Australian women, who instantly fell in love with the brand’s unique look and unsurpassed craftsmanship.
The brand has deep roots in the Australian shoe industry, with a hands-on history of end-to-end manufacturing in factories in Melbourne. Each new collection is still lovingly designed and developed in Melbourne, with Kerrie personally test fitting all styles to achieve the utmost in comfort and quality for the wearer.
Worldly and self-assured, the Django & Juliette woman doesn’t conform, and is always looking for wearable shoes that reflect her fun, quirky personality. She likes a variety of choice, but only considers designs that combine a point of difference with invisible comfort that doesn’t compromise on her style-driven nature.
– Soft leather upper and lining
– Synthetic, flexible wedge sole with a padded leather footbed
– Adjustable buckle on the ankle strap for the perfect fit
– Cleated rubber sole for added traction
– This style is medium width and will fit a medium to wide foot.